Aliaj de metal ceramica, in plus cuprinde un amestec sofisticat de bronz-grafit si particule de metal uniform repartizate pe suprafata placutei. Se pot folosii in conditii de frictiune pe uscat sau umezeala.
Aceasta formula a fost conceputa pentru a furniza performante de franare si durabilitate in conditii demne de cursele WGP Motocross si Enduro.
- High static friction coefficient.
- Good abrasive resistance, and self cleaning capability.
- High braking power to 500°C. (750°C. in bursts).
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material.
- Three(3) times +/- longer operational life compared to organic and Kevlar composite materials.
K5-LX friction material is Lead and Asbestos free.
RANGE OF APPLICATION:
- this material was developed for using during off-road world championship
- using front and rear brake
- in using for front brake, there can be higher abrasion of pads
- this material using riders of world championship of motocross and enduro
MATERIAL OPERATING PARAMETERS:
Specific pressure: P < 2.0 Mpa
Sliding velocity: V < 20 m.s-1
Constant maximum temp: 500°C
Short time maximum temp.: 750°C
- Replacement of brake pads should be done in dry clean conditions, and prefereably by a professionally qualified person. If the friction material comes into contact with oil or brake fluid and the liquid soaks into the pores of the friction material, a catastrophic fall in friction coefficient (braking performance) could occur.
- Braking performance is significantly influenced by the quality of the braking surface of the Disc rotor, by the age and quality of the brake fluid, and by the correct choice of Complementary friction pad material.
- To achieve perfect brake effects we are recommending to use also brake wheels and hoses of the same brand as that of brake lining, i.e. GOLDfren, because of excellent common friction properties