2017 Oakley O2 MX Motocross Goggles - Heritage Racer Red - Dark Grey
As an evolution of the legendary O-Frame goggle, the O2™ family has Oakley DNA pumping through every vein. The Oakley O2™ MX extends the O2™ style and performance to a mid-sized fit, but there is nothing medium about it. The large lens with streamlined frame geometry expands peripheral view in every direction.
The O2 now has a fully integrated Race-Ready roll-off system making it the perfect goggle in muddy conditions.
Oakley O2 Goggle features:
- Large lens with streamlined frame geometry in a compact frame size for w ide range of helmet compatibility.
- Includes scratch-resistant and impact-resistant lens with F2 anti-fog treatment, removable nose guard and laminated tear-offs.
- Flexible O Matter™ frame optimized for comfort, fit and maximised peripheral view.
- All day comfort of moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam.
- Flexible O Matter™ frame optimized for comfort, fit and maximized peripheral view.
- Durable, lightweight frame with superior impact protection and wide-open view.
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat.
- Discreet frame notches at temples to provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear, without compromising fit.
- Secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap with triple silicone beading.
Oakley lens tints are engineered to offer the best combination of light filtering, color balance and visual contrast. Visibility on the mountain can vary wildly, from socked-in blizzards to blindingly bright sunlight, and everything in between. Oakley offers a comprehensive array of performance lenses that match specially engineered base tints with unique Iridium® coatings, designed to precisely tune, contrast and balance light transmission.
Important Note: Use care when installing/removing accessory lenses. Scratched lenses cannot be returned and are not covered under Oakley's warranty policy
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.