Motorbike Suits: Woman
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
Circumference of the chest
The circumference of the chest is the maximum measurement taken around the chest when standing upright and breathing normally. The tape measure is passed around the chest at the level of the shoulder blades, below the armpits.
This is the distance between the outside of the shoulder (humerus) and the wrist when the arm is relaxed.
Circumference of the waist
The circumference of the waist is measured by passing the tape measure on the waistline between the ribs and the pelvis just above the hip bones. Take the measurement when standing upright and breathing normally with the abdomen relaxed (see waistline).
Circumference of the hips
The circumference of the hips is measured horizontally around the part of the pelvis that protrudes most.
Inner Leg Measurement
The distance between the lowest part of the trunk and the soles of the feet measured when standing upright with the feet slightly apart and the weight of the body evenly distributed on both legs.
- Certified by 50N ISO
- CE Approved according to ISO 12402.5
- Equipped with 4 buckles on the front
- Nylon fabric: lightweight and dries quickly
- PVC Foam: soft and comfortable foam that provides the buoyancy; extra foam panels at the side give additional protection
- D-Ring: Attachment for emergency cord
- WDS: Water drain system - makes sure that the vest drains all the water quickly thereby dying even faster
- Vests are available into two colours, orange and blue
- Features the Yamaha logo printed on the front and back
- Categorii Yamaha OEM
- Echipament marine