REVS Vox Backpack
Motorbike Suits: Woman
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
Circumference of the chest
The circumference of the chest is the maximum measurement taken around the chest when standing upright and breathing normally. The tape measure is passed around the chest at the level of the shoulder blades, below the armpits.
This is the distance between the outside of the shoulder (humerus) and the wrist when the arm is relaxed.
Circumference of the waist
The circumference of the waist is measured by passing the tape measure on the waistline between the ribs and the pelvis just above the hip bones. Take the measurement when standing upright and breathing normally with the abdomen relaxed (see waistline).
Circumference of the hips
The circumference of the hips is measured horizontally around the part of the pelvis that protrudes most.
Inner Leg Measurement
The distance between the lowest part of the trunk and the soles of the feet measured when standing upright with the feet slightly apart and the weight of the body evenly distributed on both legs.
- Features the iconic speedblock graphic printed, the 'YAMAHA' logo printed and the Yamaha tuning fork logo embroidered in 3D
- Also features the Yamaha brand slogan " Revs Your Heart'
- Two-compartment backpack
- Small internal zipped pocket for earphones, keys or change
- Fits a 13-inch laptop
- Soft and convenient grip handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap with airflow padding
- 100% polyester Dry fit T-shirt
- Categorii Yamaha OEM
- Genti & Bagaje