Yamaha Racing Backpack
Motorbike Suits: Woman
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
Circumference of the chest
The circumference of the chest is the maximum measurement taken around the chest when standing upright and breathing normally. The tape measure is passed around the chest at the level of the shoulder blades, below the armpits.
This is the distance between the outside of the shoulder (humerus) and the wrist when the arm is relaxed.
Circumference of the waist
The circumference of the waist is measured by passing the tape measure on the waistline between the ribs and the pelvis just above the hip bones. Take the measurement when standing upright and breathing normally with the abdomen relaxed (see waistline).
Circumference of the hips
The circumference of the hips is measured horizontally around the part of the pelvis that protrudes most.
Inner Leg Measurement
The distance between the lowest part of the trunk and the soles of the feet measured when standing upright with the feet slightly apart and the weight of the body evenly distributed on both legs.
- 30L capacity
- Made of ballistic nylon with durable PVC coating; easy to clean
- Two separated zippered compartments; main compartment is usable as office organizer and the second compartment is suitable for personal belongings
- Office organizer is padded and suitable for a 13" laptop and other office equipment
- Both compartments contain a zippered pocket for valuables
- Waterproof zipper with durable and circular puller, easy to grip even with riding gloves on
- Detachable and adjustable helmet carrier on the backpack can carry any size and type of helmet - whether a MX or Jet helmet - in two different ways
- Helmet carrier buckles and adjustable straps keep your helmet extra stable and secured
- Adjustable hip strap and front harness
- Padded back panel
- Features the Yamaha Racing logo printed
- Categorii Yamaha OEM
- Genti & Bagaje