Motorbike Suits: Woman
HOW TO MEASURE YOURSELF
Circumference of the chest
The circumference of the chest is the maximum measurement taken around the chest when standing upright and breathing normally. The tape measure is passed around the chest at the level of the shoulder blades, below the armpits.
This is the distance between the outside of the shoulder (humerus) and the wrist when the arm is relaxed.
Circumference of the waist
The circumference of the waist is measured by passing the tape measure on the waistline between the ribs and the pelvis just above the hip bones. Take the measurement when standing upright and breathing normally with the abdomen relaxed (see waistline).
Circumference of the hips
The circumference of the hips is measured horizontally around the part of the pelvis that protrudes most.
Inner Leg Measurement
The distance between the lowest part of the trunk and the soles of the feet measured when standing upright with the feet slightly apart and the weight of the body evenly distributed on both legs.
- Kevlar inner knee inserts for high temperature and abrasion resistance
- Double adjustable waist with Velcro buckle
- Elastic inserts for maximum fit and better comfort
- Cordura seating area for good abrasion resistance
- Lined until knees
- Matches perfectly with the MX Lyng Jersey, MX Foxhill Gloves and MX Matterley Enduro Jacket featuring MX graphics
- After your ride, slide into the casual MX Ambert Relax Trousers, MX Ipswich T-shirt and MX Hopton Hoody
- Categorii Yamaha OEM
- Echipament moto